Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Matthew, Chapter 1, Intro

As I was posting recently, I realized that having some connecting links to each of these stories might help, besides just the labels below. I'll try to link each of these as I post, but as I can.

I'll post each one as I get it typed up, which may take a while. For a few of these, I'll leave off after a couple generations as some of them have connections further back than what I will list or I will end with an ellipses and an explanation of where the line 'goes.'

There will be four parts:

Part I. Robert Harold Clinton, Sr.
Part II. Marguerite Elizabeth Thompson
Part III. Allen Vernon Tuten
Part IV. Willie Amelia Mayers

We’ll leave each of these at 2 generations back, ending w/ my grandparents, but I’ll go with what I have and dates and locations so that folks have an idea of how this works and the interconnections, but to preface each of the parts, I’ll start ‘out’ of the state, i.e. Georgia, and work inwards, as most of my families are very closely tied to Georgia. Of my grandparents, 4 died in Georgia, and 3 of 4 were born in Georgia, with at least 2 generations of their ancestors living in the state.


More to come as I get them typed up.


AFN

DCC

14 January 2009, Athens, GA, the house

No comments:

Post a Comment