Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Busy, but not like Farming Busy

It's pretty bad when 'a lot of work' entails reading. My grandfathers would laugh in my face. Been a bit busy lately w/ work and will be for a while. If nothing else I'll try to post pictures as I can. Here are a couple.


These guys. These guys would laugh at me . . .: Top to bottom is one of my Grandpa Clinton (RH/Bob/Baja/Clint/Doc) (lower left), one of his brothers, and his nephews, who weren't that much younger than he was. One of my Grandpapa Tuten (Vernon, Tute, Buck, Doc) back row, second from right and his bomber crew from WWII. And one of my Grandpa Clinton (L) and my great-grandpa Thompson (Robert Ingram, Bob).



Yep, they'd all laugh at me for calling this 'work'.

AFN
DCC 21 January 2009
Athens, GA UGA

No comments:

Post a Comment